Webinar on Wednesday (W.O.W.) is our latest series of online events that run on the last Wednesday of every month. If you have any questions regarding this event please do not hesitate to get in touch.
One of our Sage CRM experts is running a webinar session where we’ll introduce you to Sage and the benefits it can offer to businesses like yours. We’ll give you a tour of the program, highlight some key features and take a look at how Business Intelligence and Customer Relationship Management could improve the insight that you get on a daily basis.
What is Sage CRM?
Sage CRM helps you find new customers, close sales faster, and build more profitable relationships. Designed for small to medium businesses, it’s easy to use and quick to deploy.
Top 10 Business Benefits
- Monitors progress against sales targets
- Increases prospect-to-customer conversion rate
- Improves consistency across the sales process
- Enables more effective identification of new market opportunities
- Maximises cross and up-sell opportunities
- Eliminates manual/duplicated sales processes
- Automates proposal and quotation processes
- Increases sales effectiveness through the ability to access and download customer information remotely
- Boosts sales team productivity by delivering a single view of leads, opportunities, tasks and activities on the interactive dashboard
- Provides visibility on sales team performance including identifying sales opportunities and pipeline potential
To book yourself onto the workshop – please contact Joanne Cartmell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can book online via https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/wow-webinar-on-wednesday-sage-crm-tickets-12634872243