Webinar on Wednesday (W.O.W.) is our latest series of online events that run on the last Wednesday of every month. If you have any questions regarding this event please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Sage 50 to Sage 200 Migration
Sage 200 software manages your finances, customers and business insight in one solution. Designed to easily share data; work smarter and ensure your business works together efficiently, delivering clear cost benefits. Sage 200 is the natural upgrade route for Sage 50 users who find they require a system which can manage more flexible or complex business processes and functionality.
Common Reasons to Upgrade:
• Company growth.
• More complex business processes.
• An increased need for customisation of systems.
• Integration with other software packages.
• For users of stock control and order processing; storing stock in multiple warehouses and batch/serial number processing.
• A requirement for more depth of financial functionality such as:
– Improved management reporting
– Advanced handling of foreign currency and control over financial periods.
As well as being a Sage Strategic Business Partner, in 2012 StoneHouse Logic was also accredited with being the “Sage 200 CRM Partner of the Year” in recognition for the service we provide our customers and our expertise in this field.
To book yourself onto the workshop – please contact Joanne Cartmell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can book online via https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/wow-webinar-on-wednesday-sage-50-to-200-migration-tickets-11153898611