Here at StoneHouse Logic we are committed to assisting our customers take full advantage of the most up-to-date software available.
Today, this is Microsoft Office 365, launched in early 2013 this package brings with it many new advances, the most notable of which is the full utilisations of cloud computing. This concentrates on enabling all users to improve on the flexibility of their working environment whilst improving availability through “anywhere access” with the facility to open edit and amend all documents across a number of devices wherever there is an internet connection.
As well as being a recognised Microsoft Gold Accredited Partner, we are also an Office 365 Cloud Accelerate Partner. This empowers us to help you to make the most of this new software in the most efficient manner causing minimal disruption to the day to day running of your business.
Office 365 offers effective management, compliance and team collaboration with virtually anywhere access to the latest Office applications, cloud-based IT services like enterprise-grade email and team sites as well as powerful management and compliance tools.
- Get the latest version of Office integrated with business email, file sharing, and web conferencing. Deliver best-in-class productivity tools with the IT control you need.
- You can access Office virtually anywhere, across devices, so everyone in your business has the freedom and flexibility to be more productive wherever they’re working.
- Reliably access your applications and documents in the cloud. Just sign in and your documents are with you on OneDrive For Business.
- Your personalized settings roam with you. Go straight to the last page you were working on or consult your personal dictionary, no matter what device you’re using.
- Stream Office to any Internet-connected PC running Windows 10. When you’re away from your desk, stream full versions of Office programs with Office on Demand.
- It’s easy to keep the work flowing when you have tools that make communicating with team members, partners, and customers a rich and convenient experience.
- Equip everyone with business-class email through Outlook. They’ll get more done with a 50 GB mailbox and shared calendars, scheduling, and task-list tools.
- Host more productive online meetings. HD video conferencing, real-time note taking, and screen sharing with Skype for Business can speed progress toward your goals.
- Communicate more securely with partners and customers. Share large or confidential documents and comment on shared documents from a single location in SharePoint Online.
- Boost team collaboration. Store team documents in SharePoint and edit them from Outlook using a single project-specific mailbox.
For more information on the benefits of Office 365 and how it could help your company please see the brochures available below.