Additional enhancements and functionality, including a cloud-based offering, all accompany the latest offering from Sage HQ.
Sage’s single solution software, Sage 200, manages finance, customers and business insight all under one roof.
Mark Hope takes you through the changes in the newly released 2013 version below.
The core purpose of Sage 200 is to deliver clear cost benefits by ensuring all aspects of your business are signing from the same song sheet. It enables departments to easily share data and work smarter alongside one another.
The 2013 version sees Sage reach the dizzying heights of the cloud, with an online version with the same functionality as the traditional on-premise package.
Developed alongside Microsoft, integration with the windows platforms including Office 365 are a given. There’s improvements across the board improving efficiency and flexibility, and making reporting more intuitive and user-friendly.
See the full list of developments below:
- Choice of deployment : traditional on-premise or Sage 200 Online in the cloud.
- New improved workspaces : All workspaces are easily configured by the user to meet their individual needs. In addition, workspaces can easily be customised and extended via the workspace designer.
- Web User : Allows users to access Sage 200 via a secure connection using a web browser. Anytime, anywhere view access to all workspaces.
- Single Sign On : Greater efficiency and time saving with only one logon to access all areas.
- One click deployment : Rapid implementation as the speed of client setup is much quicker and easier and can be done remotely.
- Report Designer enhancements : Improved ease of use and a better user experience. An underlying reporting layer results in easier to use and intuitive reporting.
- Office 365 Integration : Ensures customers can integrate with Microsoft Office regardless of deployment method.
- Cash Flow Reporting : Enables customers to quickly and easily obtain an accurate view of the financial state of the organisation based on actuals and budgets for up to five years.