Sage support announcement for Act! 2008/9
Sage have advised that as of 30th April 2012 customers will no longer be able to buy upgrades at preferential rates or purchase additional user licences. If you want to upgrade after this date you will need to purchase Sage ACT! from new. Plus, Sage will be unable to offer support for your existing software should you need it in the future.
To help you to continue to build and maintain successful customer relationships we’ve put together two options to help your business stay up to date.
:: Option One ::
UPGRADE to Sage Act! 2012 and receive 25% off.
The latest version of Sage Act! includes:
- Microsoft Outlook Integration: Sync your Outlook email, contacts and diary automatically with Sage ACT!
- Sage E-marketing for ACT!: Design and set up email campaigns to improve your sales and marketing
- Social Media Integration: Capture and integrate data from your customers’ LinkedIn®, Facebook® and Twitter accounts and add Google MapsTM information
- Sales Opportunities: Focus on your hottest leads by capturing and managing each lead through the sales process
- Smart Tasks: Automate everyday tasks and to-do lists, leaving you more time to focus on what counts – your customers
- Sage Business Information Services for ACT!: Get target leads at a preferential rate that can help your business grow
:: Option Two ::
BUY Sage Act! SageCover Extra and get 12 months support for the price of 9
With SageCover Extra not only will you receive the latest version of Sage ACT!, which not only ensures you are always compatible with the latest version of Windows or Office, but also gives you:
- Savings on additional licences: When your business grows you can add further users to Sage ACT!, as a SageCover Extra customer you will receive a 20% saving
- New Sage ACT! Connect: (Free to SageCover Extra members) The online and mobile service that delivers your customer information wherever you are
- Priority telephone support: Sage will answer your calls as a priority
- Call back: You can choose to have an expert call you back if Sage don’t answer in 90 seconds
- Remote support: Sage can access your PC remotely to help solve your queries
Please contact Sally for a quotation – tailored specifically to your company.
:: Why Sage withdraws support from software ? ::
Sage : “Every year we invest in research and development to improve our software and services in line with customer feedback, new technology and legislation changes. As a business we also need to invest in training our support technicians on how to use the latest software so they can provide a high level of support to all our customers.”