StoneHouse Logic has an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing and successful IT services, hardware and business software provider, with the highest industry accreditations:
– Microsoft Partner with Multiple Gold and Silver Competencies
– Sage Strategic Partner
– Award Winning Levels of Customer Service
Working within the Software Services Team this role provides software development and support to the company’s clients.
This role includes an element of software development, primarily using tools provided by the business solutions (Sage 200, Sage CRM and Microsoft Dynamics) along with support of the underlying architecture of the business applications (Microsoft SQL Server and Sharepoint).
It also includes handling the patching and upgrading of these solutions, working with other specialists on the team who support the financial management, CRM and ERP solutions aspects.
– Software development and configuration (Microsoft .net)
– Support of business software (Sage 200, Sage CRM, Microsoft Dynamics)
– Support of technical infrastructure (Microsoft SQL Server, Sharepoint)
Future progression in the team would depend upon performance and aptitude in these roles and could lead to a software consultancy or project manager role.
Please note, we do not work with any recruitment companies as we prefer to work directly with you.